-We have been doing a great deal of work with various institutions helping them create videos and photography projects. We've worked with The Embassy of Sweden, Mango Tango Asia, Global Affairs Canada, the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada and many other large and small clients.
- Two of our photos have been featured in the Globe and Mail travel section (along with a couple of articles we wrote). The first is a shot from Sri Lanka in an article about a bus ride through the tea country, and the second article is about a perilous ferris wheel ride in Pakistan.
- We had a great show at Nomad Gallery from November 7th till November 9th 2015. We showed works from several of fine art pieces from Senses and From Stone, as well as some photographic prints. We also debuted two new pieces inspired by our time in Pakistan (T4U and Ribbon Through The Land).
- On Monday May 8th we were proud to show two collections of work, From Stone and My Canada Includes the Arctic, at a large private function at the official residence of the High Commissioner of Canada to Pakistan. It was a full crowd and a good time was had by all.
- Our final show in Athens happened on June 4th at the Canadian Institute in Greece. We showed pieces from Senses, From Stone, as well as some from our photography collections. It was a tribute to all of the inspiration we discovered in Greece. The show went really well and was a great closer to our time in Greece.
- On June 26th we had the honour to photograph the Annual Sunset Ceremony for the UN soldiers on the UN base in Nicosia Cyprus.
- We joined forces with a group of photographers from all over the world to put on a show called "Connections". Show ran for a week and was a huge success.
- One of our photographs of Athens Greece was selected for the PAFSO calendar. The photograph of the Greek Parliament building during a protest is featured in the month of May.
- We've had the honour to follow the story of a Canadian Totem Pole's restoration in Athens Greece. For more than two months we followed and photographed the Totem Pole from its removal at the official residence of the Canadian ambassador in Athens, through its restoration, all the way to its triumphant return to glory.
- Did you know that bewarethecheese.com are the official photographers for the popular website candycritic.org?
- To BHMA and The Athens News (Greek newspapers) used some of our photos of Chief Tony Hunt, a well known aboriginal artist, from his visit to Greece.
- Senses had it's inaugural showing on December 12th 2011, in Athens, Greece at the Canadian Institute in Greece, many people came to see the show and it was a huge success.
- Our Print "Gourds" was featured in the "Marchés en plein air" Art Show in Nicosia Cyprus
- A series of our photos, of beautiful Canadian vistas, was displayed at the Canada Day 2011 festivities for the Embassy of Canada in Greece.
- Our candy shots were featured on popular photography site the Chive.
- We're proud to have won the Carleton University's Photo contest 2008-2009.
- The National Gallery used our “Spider” photo to adorn the cover of their Student and Teacher Programs Calendar. To have a look at “Spider”, check out the Places section of our gallery.
- We had one of our shots
featured in the National Post – a yummy Cherry Blossom chocolate